Buddle, Inc. is a non-law corporation incorporated under the laws of the State of Delaware which gives individuals the tools to complete their own legal forms and documents as well as access to attorneys.  We do not provide legal advice or representation and we are not a substitute for a law firm or an attorney. We cannot provide any kind of advice, explanation, opinion, or recommendation about possible legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms or strategies. Buddle, Inc. may provide access to independent attorneys at your direction. Communications between you and Buddle, Inc. are protected by our Privacy Policy but not by the attorney-client privilege or as work product. Your access to the website is subject to our Terms and Conditions.

icons designed by Freepik on Flaticon

  • Instagram Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon

© 2019 Buddle 

Washington Cannabis Laws

It is legal under Washington for adults at least 21 years of age to possess up to one ounce of cannabis, 16 ounces or less of marijuana-infused products in solid form, and 72 ounces or less of marijuana infused products in liquid form. Commercial activity by licensed providers is legal under state law.

The Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board will grant the following types of licenses to recreational marijuana businesses: producer, processor, retailer, transportation, marijuana research, and cooperatives registration.  

Washington is not currently accepting applications for recreational marijuana business licenses.

For more information about the application process and updates on deadlines, visit the Washington State Liquor and Cannabis Board.

Ballot Measure

In November 2012, Washington voted to legalize the use, production, and sale of marijuana by adults 21 years of age or older.


The Liquor and Cannabis Board has issued regulations governing the sale and taxation of recreational marijuana.